The Association for Commuter Transportation invites you to submit a session proposal for our International Conference in Anaheim, CA, July 29th – August 1st!
A great Conference starts with a Call for Speakers!
Tell us your story! If you are an industry thought leader, dedicated TDM professional or innovative thinker and have a presentation topic that will challenge, inspire and provide actionable content to our 500+ attendees, we want you to submit your abstract today! This year, we are encouraging all interested speakers to pull together a COMPLETE panel, group discussion, or deep dive session. By having you submit a complete session, we hope to increase the depth of content and allow you to tell a fuller story about your proposed topic that will encourage a deeper discussion and ultimately better information for attendees!
Have an idea, but need another person(s) to team up with? We’ve got you covered! ACT has created a bulletin board where you can post your ideas and put the ask out to our membership to see if there are others that would like to speak on the same topic as you.
Desired Themes & Topics
Other themes and topics are always welcome!
All submissions will be reviewed by judges selected by the Program Committee. Each submission will be scored on the following criteria:
* Falls within one of the identified topic areas.
* Relevance of the idea, program, project to TDM
* Expands attendee knowledge
* Includes a diverse representation of speakers (organizations, geography, public/private, etc)
* Presents timely information impacting future direction of the industry or public policy
* Presents data to support findings or ideas
* Avoids commercialism/promotion of particular services, products, or vendors
We hope you consider sharing your TDM knowledge and expertise! For complete details and instructions to submit a 2018 proposal, download: ACT 2018 Call for Speakers – Submission Instructions