- Conduct at least two general Chapter Meetings, including one meeting outside the Greater Boston area and provide a conference call-in for those unable to attend meetings in-person
- Identify and promote professional development opportunities for members, such as net conferences, workshops, ACT International Conference, ACT Leadership Academy
- Survey membership to identify ACT roles, professional responsibilities, interests, activities, and learning opportunities
- Retain current membership and recruit new members to achieve 10% net growth
ACT Patriot Chapter Conference
ACT’s Patriot Chapter held its conference April 15 in Newport, R.I. The conference featured a variety of informative sessions exploring topics such as ridesharing, cycling, municipal collaboration, and TDM policy. A number of organizations and professionals were also recognized with awards; see the awards slideshow here (PDF).
Facebook link – not currently in use, trying to find past administrator to resume activity!
- Vice President
Chittenden Area Transportation Management Association, Burlington, VT
- Chapter Representative to the ACT Board of Directors