Chapter Goals for 2017
- Develop and implement a President’s award program. Award to be given out annually at the national conference.
- Form Events committee. This committee will oversee the planning and execution of Chapter events.
- Form a membership committee to develop a plan for the gathering of prospects and the subsequent outreach to those prospects in addition to the development of other membership growth strategies.
- Recruit members for participation in ACT PALs program
- Assist in the planning of ACT’s national conference in New Orleans
Meetings are held via teleconference on the second Wednesday of every month, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CST. Please view our calendar for additional information.
- HOUSTON – Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Workshop (aimed at promoting multimodal good practices and developments around the world):
- Part 1: January 17th, 2017
- Part 2: February 22nd, 2017
- Part 3: Mobility as a Service Forum (Late Apr. – Early May
2. HOUSTON – LEED Green Associate Certification Training: Apr. 3rd, 2017 (Training offered by Gensler)