Chapter Goals for 2016
- Prepare and distribute periodic communications on behalf of the chapter-to-chapter members, prospects and the public, including chapter and member news for ACT National publication.
- Maintain lists of current, past and prospective Red River members, with contact information and notes on membership status and interest (lists to be used by Board and all other committees).
- Continue to explore opportunities for creating a chapter event or webinar, including possible partnership opportunities for how to deliver content to members and the Red River marketplace
- Coordinate distribution of ACT National public policy information to Red River chapter members and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Encourage and coordinate Red River participation in ACT professional certification program (including current program development), ACT conference and summit working groups.
Meetings are held via teleconference on the second Wednesday of every month, 1:30-2:30 CST. Please view our calendar for additional information.
Texas Parking and Transportation Association Conference – April 12-14, 2016