Serving Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia
- President: James N. Larsen, Dulles Area Transportation Association
- Vice President: Matthew Smith, Wells & Associates
- Secretary: Darlene Nader, North Bethesda Transportation Center
- Treasurer: Richard Dampman, Enterprise Rideshare
- Communications Chair: Kelly Woodward, Dulles Area Transportation Association
- Membership Chair: Holly Morello, PRTC/Omniride
- TDM Event Chairman: Gabe Ortiz, Virginia Dept. of Rail and Public Transportation
- National Board Member-at-Large: Jude Miller, Marriott International
- National Board Member-at-Large: Wendy Duren, Arlington Transportation Partners
- Actively engage all Chapter membership regardless of geographic location through webinars, Go To Meeting, social media, etc. and through events held concurrently that enable member participation from their individual locations
- Increase Chapter Membership by 5 new members, particularly from the vendor and private sector
- Cooperate with neighboring chapters and/or TDM agencies to offer regional educational and networking opportunities to members unable to attend the ACT International Conference
- Offer a scholarship opportunities up to $1600 total for Chapter members needing financial assistance to attend the ACT International Conference in New Orleans
Chapter Board meets via conference call on the first Thursday of each month and in-person at least twice quarterly – more frequently as needed.
June 2017: Watch for information on an exciting half-day seminar!