Home ACT National Work Plan
ACT National Work Plan
Create a Community of TDM Professionals
- Strengthen chapters as a natural convener of ACT members in a geographic area and a stepping block in the development of new leaders within the organization.
- Grow ACT’s membership while increasing representation of major economic sectors and industry driver.
- Elevate the role and increase the number of ACT’s council’s to serve as a driving force of ACT’s mission and serve as a natural convener of members within specific interest areas.
Become a Center for Learning & Professional Development
- Raise the profile of TDM as a profession and career by developing an accreditation program for TDM professionals.
- Support the holistic growth of members through expanded professional development programming
- Expand ACT’s webinars into a meaningful educational series that increases member value and promotes ACT membership.
- Host successful conferences, summits, and forums that increase the value of ACT membership
Establish ACT as an originator of research and compiler/distributer of information
- Raise the visibility of ACT as the go to organization for commuting information and opinions by public officials, researchers, and media.
- Increase the public’s understanding of the importance of TDM and its beneficial impacts
Advance TDM Policy and Support Member Advocacy
- Establish a multi-year policy platform with focus on advancing TDM on Federal & local level.
- Educate public officials on the benefits of implementing and supporting TDM strategies and policies.
- Increase member capacity to be successful advocates for ACT’s policy agenda.
Develop a vibrant and growing organization
- Re-establish a 501c3 organization
- Increase revenues from membership, registration, and sponsorship
- Continue and enhance external communications
- Manage organizational tasks related to finances, board management, and compliance